Time to move Alcoa to 6A

coachrus

1 minute ago, Throwdeslant said:

Take it up with the TSSAA. Sounds like it’s an issue they should be able to resolve. Have them banish the cooperative agreement while you’re at it. :thumb:

I don't have a dog in this fight and I was just stating there are closed zone schools still in Tennessee. I think co-op schools should combine enrollment.

2 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Their AD would never allow that to happen. Plus, he’s on the TSSAA board! :lol:

Didn't they have like an Audio Visual class that no one else offered and so kids zoned for other schools could attend Fulton if they wanted that class?

The co-op thing still makes me laugh.  "Let's let a 600 student school and a 900 student school combine for one team and let them stay in 3A, maybe we can win a state title that way." - Hilarous

3 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

I don't have a dog in this fight and I was just stating there are closed zone schools still in Tennessee. I think co-op schools should combine enrollment.

no worries IFFan.  Just fun discussion. Most schools are open zoned however. If the open zone was the missing ingredient for success, then it stands to reason those schools would be as successful as like Alcoa and Maryville.

Must be something else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic