Time to move Alcoa to 6A

coachrus

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I think I already have, do I need to bring a chalk board on here to make it any more simple than I have. It's not my fault the county didn't build one of those high schools down towards Brick Mill Road like they should of in the beginning. Everything being built down Morganton Road is being taken in by the City of Maryville. They knew if your going to father a child, do the right thing and annex the family. 

And those Subdivisions that the City of Maryville is annexing is a three minute walk to WB. You want to make it seem Alcoa robs the County of players, when in fact Maryville is King of it. I bet WB would love to have their RB back. Seen #24 for Maryville first hand. two speeds.....going and GONE! 

A buddy of mine was at the Heritage vs WB game when they announced the Alcoa score! He said the place cheered louder than they had for their game! Ha!

People know how Maryville works the system! :thumb:

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

And those Subdivisions that the City of Maryville is annexing is a three minute walk to WB. You want to make it seem Alcoa robs the County of players, when in fact Maryville is King of it. I bet WB would love to have their RB back. Seen #24 for Maryville first hand. two speeds.....going and GONE! 

A buddy of mine was at the Heritage vs WB game when they announced the Alcoa score! He said the place cheered louder than they had for their game! Ha!

6jlkoy.jpg

56 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

BC what did I tell you earlier, I said the funny thing is that the county people are so stupid they still think Maryville has something to do with it. The kid that came to Maryville was a total surprise to me when it happened. I'm pretty sure there was something that happened on the bus tour to Lenior City that Friday Night that may have lead to that decision. Up in Smoke. The last time I went down Morganton Road I didn't notice any thing but homes being built on farmland. The only ones that were displaced from that were some racoons, possums and squirrels  but no WB football players.

3 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

From what I heard this morning Greenback worked the system a little bit this week.

Old news. Rarely played (senior).Good kid! GB had nothing to do with it. Family decision.

Heard there’s a qb in town that ain’t happy either. Thinking about moving out.....:thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When positions get crowded with good players that happens. They all want to play and if they can go somewhere else and help out it's a good thing.

Not sure playing time will increase at GB?? Havent heard anything final. We will see today. Although, if true, I wish him and his family the best. Good people! 

Edited by Throwdeslant

• CoachT locked this topic