Macon and Trousdale

football6

The tigers seem to be getting better as the season goes on, not for sure if they have improved enough to keep this game respectable, and from Coach's interview after the game last night, Waggoner is fired up to face them tigers, he says, "I've been waiting for this game for a year now" so he is ready to go and I'm sure he will have the jackets ready too. 

1 hour ago, football6 said:

Yes we owe them one.

You actually owe us 2 (lost 2 in a row) and it would have been 4 had Creasy not elected to dodge Macon for two years after losing in 2014 on the creekbank. With that being said, Seth Carlisle and company are long gone and TC names the score this year. Macon is not getting any better through the year, the competition is just that bad. TC done what they should have done to Westmoreland to make me see they still are a contender in 2A.

11 minutes ago, Vent said:

You actually owe us 2 (lost 2 in a row) and it would have been 4 had Creasy not elected to dodge Macon for two years after losing in 2014 on the creekbank. With that being said, Seth Carlisle and company are long gone and TC names the score this year. Macon is not getting any better through the year, the competition is just that bad. TC done what they should have done to Westmoreland to make me see they still are a contender in 2A.

Right we dodged you sort of like how you dodged us in the alumni game, unlike you, we weren't under agreement to play you. And for those 2 years who knows who would have won, I know for a fact if Harper doesn't get hurt in 14 then that game is a blowout! 21-7 and he had 150+yards and 3TD halfway through 2nd quarter, but tell yourself whatever you want Carlisle is gone and the hind end kickings begin again. Wonder who won't want to schedule next year?:popcorneater:

Edited by JacketNationFan1

Just now, JacketNationFan1 said:

Right we dodged you sort of like how you dodged us in the alumni game, unlike you, we weren't under agreement to play you. And for those 2 years who knows who would have won, I know for a fact if Harper doesn't get hurt in 14 then that game is a blowout! 21-7 and he had 150+yards and 3TD halfway through 2nd quarter, but tell yourself whatever you want Carlisle is gone and the hind end kicking a begin again. Wonder who won't want to schedule next year?:popcorneater:

Unlike you, I can own up to the truth. Macon did dodge you in the alumni game, just like Creasy and TC dodged Macon after 2014. I will even agree that had Harper not went out, TC goes onto win in 2014. Not going to say a blowout but they win comfortably.  I think everyone that is honest knows Macon drills you in 2015 and 2016. 2016 was our best team since 2003. Trust me you all didn’t want any of the 2015 or 2016 teams. One thing you can’t argue is Macon dodging you in high school football. We have taken plenty of butt whoopings from TC over the years, so not sure why we would dodge you. That is a fairly normal thing. One thing is for certain, the one time the shoe was on the other foot TC dodged us. Waggoner needs to be more worried about Watertown and less about Macon. Macon has zero shot of winning on Friday night. In all honesty, TC had the better team last year but TC got out coached in crucial situations. 

35 minutes ago, Vent said:

Unlike you, I can own up to the truth. Macon did dodge you in the alumni game, just like Creasy and TC dodged Macon after 2014. I will even agree that had Harper not went out, TC goes onto win in 2014. Not going to say a blowout but they win comfortably.  I think everyone that is honest knows Macon drills you in 2015 and 2016. 2016 was our best team since 2003. Trust me you all didn’t want any of the 2015 or 2016 teams. One thing you can’t argue is Macon dodging you in high school football. We have taken plenty of butt whoopings from TC over the years, so not sure why we would dodge you. That is a fairly normal thing. One thing is for certain, the one time the shoe was on the other foot TC dodged us. Waggoner needs to be more worried about Watertown and less about Macon. Macon has zero shot of winning on Friday night. In all honesty, TC had the better team last year but TC got out coached in crucial situations. 

All I'm saying is in 14, from a very reliable Macon County source, and I quote "I don't think you will be on the schedule next year, we get nothing out of playing you, if we lose we look bad and if we win we don't get good credit for it because y'all are 2A." And we dropped Macon and picked up Upperman, which was just as good imo in 15 anyway, but push comes to shove last year we just flat out wasn't ready to play, kids played sluggish.