WATERTOWN AT FORREST

GeneralForrest

36 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’d say he was close to or over 100, but Tc did for the most part kept him from breaking big yardage plays. 

#4 had 59 yards against TC according to paper 

#25 had 68 yards with most coming on that one long run

team only had 140 total rushing yards against TC

TC had 245 yards rushing against Watertown 

Edited by Jacketsalumn02

17 minutes ago, thewaterboy16 said:

Umm how may passing yards did tc have though just wondering?

I think if these stats are right  in Lebanon paper Watertown had 149 yards passing and 2 interceptions and was 11 for 20. 

TC who was without starting quarterback only threw ball twice for 4 yards.  

TC had 15 first downs and Watertown had 13

Total yards. TC had 240 Watertown 249

penalties TC had 9/70 Watertown 8/55

Edited by Jacketsalumn02

17 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

I think if these stats are right  in Lebanon paper Watertown had 149 yards passing and 2 interceptions and was 11 for 20. 

Watertown also had a kick off return called back which was a terrible call but is your qb really a passing threat? 

18 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

The team that wanted it more won the game with three turnovers inside 20 and a horrible call on a kick return watertown won that game because they wanted it more hand down the best team on the field as well

Just now, Bms54 said:

The team that wanted it more won the game with three turnovers inside 20 and a horrible call on a kick return watertown won that game because they wanted it more hand down the best team on the field as well

TC fumbled ball and Watertown made them pay for it. TC up 21-7 and has nobody to blame but themselves. Watertown a good team but they were in no ways hands down better team. Look at the stats. It’s about even. TC rushed for way more yards and Watertown threw for more yards. Watertown won.

What if Watertown played game without Heath Price that night? Would they have won? 

TC played game without their Heath Price (Keyvont Baines) and was in it till last play. So who knows what will happen if two teams play again. 

But Watertown won game 1 

1 hour ago, Bms54 said:

And if Tc kids did the right think off the field you wouldn’t have to have the same excuse about no having him 

Don’t cast stones. It’s a kid. I’m sure you have kids on your team that’s made mistakes. This is a very good kid at TC who did make a bad choice and served a harsh penalty for it! Hopefully it will help him in life.