ORHS needs to replace Sevier Co. next season. Who do you want to see OR play?

WillieTheWildcats

7 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

First of all. I don't have a team. I didn't say I wouldn't like to see OR play Maryville/Alcoa. I referred to the Maryville/Alcoa insiders that "claim" that OR doesn't want to play either team. And if what they say is true (which I doubt it is) then I would like to see them play Anderson Co or Greeneville.

I wouldn't mind seeing OR vs AC or Greeneville but I'd love to see OR vs Maryville. But I'll bet Gaddis has already replaced Sevier County if he's doing his job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, catswild said:

I agree with you. I would rather see OR play Maryville than say, Central or Rhea County, for example, because OR could play either of those in the playoffs. Plus, Maryville would be a good game financially. Playing Alcoa makes no sense and Gaddis is stupid if he ever schedules them. They don't have a great following like Maryville plus they are a 3A team. That's a "no win" situation for OR.  And I wonder how many of these people who say that OR has said "no" to Maryville have any clue as to what they're talking about. My guess in NONE OF THEM. Unless you heard it from the mouth of Gaddis or Hunt, then your comments are meaningless.

Alcoa would bring more fans than any 5A team you play at your stadium.

RW87 is very credible source of information about Maryville FB. If she said OR said no, than the smart money is on OR saying no.

• Upvote 2

I agree with you. I would rather see OR play Maryville than say, Central or Rhea County, for example, because OR could play either of those in the playoffs. Plus, Maryville would be a good game financially. Playing Alcoa makes no sense and Gaddis is stupid if he ever schedules them. They don't have a great following like Maryville plus they are a 3A team. That's a "no win" situation for OR.  And I wonder how many of these people who say that OR has said "no" to Maryville have any clue as to what they're talking about. My guess in NONE OF THEM. Unless you heard it from the mouth of Gaddis or Hunt, then your comments are meaningless.

If my comments are meaningless then why are we playing Oakland and not OR Einstein 

Ha. Alcoa travels as good as ANY team in TN. We filled the stands all the way up in KY and had 4 deep on the visitor side fences. What's 3A got to do with it? Seen the Latest AP poll?

Here's what I think..........

Image result for chickens gif

Buncha chickens! Baak...Baak!:lol:

40 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

First of all. I don't have a team. I didn't say I wouldn't like to see OR play Maryville/Alcoa. I referred to the Maryville/Alcoa insiders that "claim" that OR doesn't want to play either team. And if what they say is true (which I doubt it is) then I would like to see them play Anderson Co or Greeneville.

You're a OR homer!!! Fact.

Related image