Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

Hummm....it seems some people on here object to certain types of trash talk and the like. Not calling anyone specific out here, just speaking in broad, general terms. I personally dont get offended by much any more. If I ever do, I am fairly good defending myself verbally. Having said that, I would urge everyone who is considering entering the wonderful world of message board smack talk, to remember that this is a place where guys like myself, Devilman, Swipes, GreeneGreene, GreeneDevilarmy, Mavsinflight, Blazer, Romans, Barb, Woodby and yes, even Batman, should he ever decide to man up and actually take a verbal shot at someone instead of always playing the diplomatic role ( you're still my boy blue ), can come to, to have some good old fashioned CHILDISH fun, without actually being a child. I guess its inevitable that someone is at some point going to go to far and say something they cant take back and it's then that we must remind eachother that this crap is just that.....CRAP and there's too many real life, real world strife going on, to get bent outta shape over something another human types to or at you on the internet. I said ALL OF THAT, to say this........Greeneville is going to kick the snot bubbles out of Elizabethton on the grid iron tomorrow night, then they're gona do it again in round three of the playoffs, should everything play out like i think it will. If anyone has a problem with that.....talk to devilman, cause he made me say it....neener neener neener!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Swipes said:

When someone starts throwing jokes out about special needs thats not making something out of nothing.  It was tasteless and way out of line.  If you really believe that its nothing then your just as bad.  I'm all for good smack talk and you and DevilMan saying crazy comments about Ballard Statues and Gillum Letterman Jackets but a line was crossed and Domin18 knows that and edited his comment.

PS:  Make sure and head to English Class today because its You're not Your 

Time to let it go...

11 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Hummm....it seems some people on here object to certain types of trash talk and the like. Not calling anyone specific out here, just speaking in broad, general terms. I personally dont get offended by much any more. If I ever do, I am fairly good defending myself verbally. Having said that, I would urge everyone who is considering entering the wonderful world of message board smack talk, to remember that this is a place where guys like myself, Devilman, Swipes, GreeneGreene, GreeneDevilarmy, Mavsinflight, Blazer, Romans, Barb, Woodby and yes, even Batman, should he ever decide to man up and actually take a verbal shot at someone instead of always playing the diplomatic role ( you're still my boy blue ), can come to, to have some good old fashioned CHILDISH fun, without actually being a child. I guess its inevitable that someone is at some point going to go to far and say something they cant take back and it's then that we must remind eachother that this crap is just that.....CRAP and there's too many real life, real world strife going on, to get bent outta shape over something another human types to or at you on the internet. I said ALL OF THAT, to say this........Greeneville is going to kick the snot bubbles out of Elizabethton on the grid iron tomorrow night, then they're gona do it again in round three of the playoffs, should everything play out like i think it will. If anyone has a problem with that.....talk to devilman, cause he made me say it....neener neener neener!

Fire-snot bubbles...I like it!

49 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

You know me brother,I'm scared some big ole  bully might find out who Batman really is and beat me up.Hope all is well.I'd love to come down tomorrow but also had to do the right thing and put my family before the game tomorrow.

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

For some strange reason, I really enjoyed watching you on that riding lawnmower on the You Tube. 

2 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Come on man....you all said the same thing about AC last year...lol  It was a sure thing Betsy was going to beat AC.... Make sure you all win tomorrow  so you won't travel to AC in the 2nd rd. GO MAVS!!! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BVDevil said:

Seems like other teams fans are very sensitive this year to the truth BVDevil!!!! 

35 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

Come on man....you all said the same thing about AC last year...lol  It was a sure thing Betsy was going to beat AC.... Make sure you all win tomorrow  so you won't travel to AC in the 2nd rd. GO MAVS!!! 

19-50 

Ac isn’t top 5 material 

Edited by DevilMan03