Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Lol you obviously didn’t see the bomb down the middle of the field. Saw the Anderson County coaches tonight btw:roflolk:

To a uncovered guy....  and one over throw and three 1 yard passes for 2 long tds run's after the catch.

Edited by Domin18

Just now, Domin18 said:

To a uncovered guy....  and one over throw and three 1 yard passes for 2 tds

Uncovered guy because they were afraid of Goddard with the screen. Db bit and Hite was gone. Greeneville hasn’t showed anything all year. Betsy will throw everything but the kitchen sink at them next week. But it won’t matter. I know the cows suck this year so I don’t blame you trying to make the DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS & THE #1 TEAM IN THE STATE sound just so bad. 3 points scored on the first string all season. Greeneville must be so awful. 

5 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Uncovered guy because they were afraid of Goddard with the screen. Db bit and Hite was gone. Greeneville hasn’t showed anything all year. Betsy will throw everything but the kitchen sink at them next week. But it won’t matter. I know the cows suck this year so I don’t blame you trying to make the DEFENDING STATE CHAMPS & THE #1 TEAM IN THE STATE sound just so bad. 3 points scored on the first string all season. Greeneville must be so awful. 

No one said they are awful....lol calm down... I just said SS had two long drives 1st half with over 100 yards passing. I just think this will be a good game and you freaked out...lol

5 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

Has Greenville starters played a whole game this year? 

No sir

DB- pulled 3rd quarter 

Mo West- 1 series into the 3rd

Union co.- 1 series into the 2nd quarter

Science Hill- pulled at half time 

Pisgah pulled with 6 mins left in the 3rd

Sullivan central pulled in the 1st quarter

Sullivan South- pulled at halftime

11 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

No sir

DB- pulled 3rd quarter 

Mo West- 1 series into the 3rd

Union co.- 1 series into the 2nd quarter

Science Hill- pulled at half time 

Pisgah pulled with 6 mins left in the 3rd

Sullivan central pulled in the 1st quarter

Sullivan South- pulled at halftime

Well just saying if Elizabethton gets the game to the 2nd half and I say the will that could be the deciding factor 

45 minutes ago, jjm70 said:

Well just saying if Elizabethton gets the game to the 2nd half and I say the will that could be the deciding factor 

Greeneville is conditioned to go full 4 quarters. They are second to none in off season workouts and being conditioned. I’m still calling Mercy Rule in this game. 49-10