Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

14 minutes ago, lawnman said:

That’s exactly what Betsy is doing and T.A. Dugger has only one loss in the last 2 years and that’s including beating the Devils 2 straight years.

They aren’t at the high school lifting. That’s the difference with Greeneville. I’ll be happy for them to go 0-whatever In middle school and be state champs in high school. Last time I checked it’s worked very well for the Devils. 

Edited by DevilMan03

5 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

They aren’t at the high school lifting. That’s the difference with Greeneville. I’ll be happy for them to go 0-whatever In middle school and be state champs in high school. Last time I checked it’s worked very well for the Devils. 

I’m done talking to you and if it’s one Devils fan I can’t stand it’s you and good luck in the years to come.

Edited by lawnman

On 9/29/2018 at 7:27 PM, lawnman said:

That’s exactly what Betsy is doing and T.A. Dugger has only one loss in the last 2 years and that’s including beating the Devils 2 straight years.

Those last two middle school games have been extremely close. The only two losses GMS has suffered in the last two seasons. I expect the next few seasons, after this year, the games between Greeneville and Betsy should be dandys. Just like it should be. Two hard-nosed rivals going at it. I honestly could see the winner of the second meeting year in and year out representing the east in the state championship game. 

Edited by budkilmer

3 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Really not excited about going to the Boone vs. Volunteer game this Friday.     So....  is South vs. Greeneville going to be any kind of a game at all, or will it be over by halftime?

It’ll be over and ugly by half. South struggled with union county if I’m not mistaken 

6 hours ago, budkilmer said:

Those last two middle school games have been extremely close. The only two losses GMS has suffered in the last two seasons. I expect the next few seasons, after this year, the games between Greeneville and Betsy should be dandys. Just like it should be. Two hard-nosed rivals going at it. I honestly could see the winner of the second meeting year in and year out representing the east in the state championship game. 

yes, it used to be a good rivalry. Was sad to see them leave the schedule. Glad its back on

8 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

yes, it used to be a good rivalry. Was sad to see them leave the schedule. Glad its back on

Definitely Glad its back on!  Greeneville never wanted the series to end but Betsy decided to not Schedule us for the 2007 season and left the Devils scrambling to find a game.  Ended up losing 14 to 9 to Mercer County, KY the year after they won the 2a state title. 

• Upvote 1