Waverly @ Riverside

rednecktiger31

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ready to see how good this Defense from Riverside is. Waverly has been tested several times this yr falling short of the victory. I think those tough games pays off and I really dont think Riverside has anything Waverly hasnt faced this yr. 

The shootouts you're talking about won't be found the rest of the year unless we meet up with Trenton. Riverside has a decent defense...I'll even back em after waverly opens them up. They are good for 2a thoug but their offense takes way too long to get confidence and that will be the game

11 hours ago, rednecktiger31 said:

The shootouts you're talking about won't be found the rest of the year unless we meet up with Trenton. Riverside has a decent defense...I'll even back em after waverly opens them up. They are good for 2a thoug but their offense takes way too long to get confidence and that will be the game

Parson looks to have a good defense very physical.  But Waverly has to much speed . Speed is going to.hurt Parsons Waverly by 20