Westmoreland at Watertown

thewaterboy16

3 hours ago, biggest said:

Does a wet field benefit Westmoreland? 

I don't think it really matters wet or dry field Watertown is at a different level than Westmoreland and all that will happen Watertown will run blitz Westmoreland to death especially up the middle because Westmoreland doesn't have the speed to run on the outside against Watertown 

Being a TC supporter, I want the boys in Red to pull the rabbit out of the hat and surprise the Purple Tigs.........but i dont see it happening. I missed the TC/Watertown game but saw TC play Westmoreland and Westmoreland was way outmatched. I know that they were playing with a new line that game but the only skill player that showed up was Sloan. Based on what I've heard of Watertown, this game could get ugly. Watertown is turning into a machine and firing on all cylinders. Score: Watertown 45 - Westmoreland 6. 

Praying for a clean/injury free game and safe travels for all. Also for the Watertown community. God Bless!

4 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Being a TC supporter, I want the boys in Red to pull the rabbit out of the hat and surprise the Purple Tigs.........but i dont see it happening. I missed the TC/Watertown game but saw TC play Westmoreland and Westmoreland was way outmatched. I know that they were playing with a new line that game but the only skill player that showed up was Sloan. Based on what I've heard of Watertown, this game could get ugly. Watertown is turning into a machine and firing on all cylinders. Score: Watertown 45 - Westmoreland 6. 

Praying for a clean/injury free game and safe travels for all. Also for the Watertown community. God Bless!

Watertown has a team that can contend for a state title this year IMO.