District 8AA

pantherrules

I think the clock keeper might've been a little too excited about the game and was a little late or early starting and stopping the clock a couple of times. But the officials did a good job and seemed to be on top of it and it was adjusted. I don't think the clock situation gave either side an advantage or disadvantage at least not that I noticed 

15 hours ago, cannonguy said:

I think the clock keeper might've been a little too excited about the game and was a little late or early starting and stopping the clock a couple of times. But the officials did a good job and seemed to be on top of it and it was adjusted. I don't think the clock situation gave either side an advantage or disadvantage at least not that I noticed 

Heard they added time back to the clock 2 or 3 times during regulation, always in Cannon County's favor. Cannon makes a shot at the end to put it in OT, had to go the length of the floor with 0.8 seconds. Kid made the shot, but should not have came down to that from the people I talked to.

Tuesday night looks like we could have a 1 or 2 good games.

Livingston vs Dekalb

Watertown vs Macon

Cannon vs York

Smith vs Upperman