2018 Cornersville Bulldogs

Jobres76

9 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

You will get to see what a real stadium and top notch field looks like with real goal posts not ones the shop class made 100 years ago

Thanks. We plan on taking those goal posts back with us as a souvenir. Could y’all block off the streets as we parade through town carrying them? Would be so nice of you. 

22 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

You will get to see what a real stadium and top notch field looks like with real goal posts not ones the shop class made 100 years ago

Man you didn't have to go and diss our home field. I am trying to figure out where these small schools are getting all this money for these nice stadiums.

33 minutes ago, ZEBRA35 said:

Come on man u sound like a kid with that crap you kinda remind me of chaple hill always running that u know what sorry u have a bad taste in your mouth from last year we love our field 

1 hour ago, ZEBRA35 said:

The guys that made those goal posts 100 years ago get to tell their kids and grandkids I made them in shop class when I was young, your guys get to say someone bought those for us when I was young..

Edited by MikeHoncho

I'm pretty sure Cornersville could careless where they have to play. They will line up in the parking lot if need be and will scrap you until the game clock hits 0:00. I hope you Bulldog fans know that not all Huntingdon fans think they are as almighty as a couple of the posters on here think they are. I have nothing but respect for you guys.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

Man you didn't have to go and diss our home field. I am trying to figure out where these small schools are getting all this money for these nice stadiums.

Just know that not everyone from HTown is that arrogant! If it weren't for great supporters of HHS football we wouldn't have what we do today!! I think it's only fitting that it comes down to these 2 teams again this year after the war in they had in Cornersville. Part 2 in Huntingdon is destined to be even better!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Amannamedhorse said:

Y’all seriously need to get some Mt.Dew. That Sundrop is poison! 

Better pump them brakes partner! Y'all done made fun of our goal post, made fun out field, somebody on here said something about my Mama, but when you start making fun of our Sundrop that's going too far!