AP POLL CLASS 2A SEPT 24 2018

Southtowner

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I hate to say it but I think peabody was over rated. Look at the wins of the people they have beat besides UC. Gibson is a good team. Dont try to figure out R7 its impossible!

You can’t. Not saying we will but region 7 is so bonkers TCA could end up in the semi finals. It has been that way forever. 2015 we finished 3rd and played every playoff on the road and made it to the Semi finals against trezvant. Heck Mckenzie could make a run in region 7. You never know. 

Just now, Croppygenius said:

I don't think Peabody was over rated. Their as talented as anyone in 2a. Main problem was everybody talking how the Tide was 2 or 3 touchdowns better than the nearest competition. You keep hearing that crap and you lose your edge. Same thing happened to my Mustangs last season. Your lucky it happened to you in the regular season rather than the play-offs like it happened to Huntingdon.

I don't think they are over rated either. I only believe it shows that any one team is touchable and can be beat if given the chance.

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

I don't think Peabody was over rated. Their as talented as anyone in 2a. Main problem was everybody talking how the Tide was 2 or 3 touchdowns better than the nearest competition. You keep hearing that crap and you lose your edge. Same thing happened to my Mustangs last season. Your lucky it happened to you in the regular season rather than the play-offs like it happened to Huntingdon.

Ok!? SAYING YOUR TWO TO THREE TOUCHDOWNS BETTER THAN ANYONE IS NOT BEING OVER RATED? HUNTINGDON DIDNT LOSE YOUR EDGE YOU GOT BEAT BY THE BETTER TEAM ON THAT NIGHT! SORRY BUT TRUE!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Tell me Southtowner what teams have the best offense top 5 do you think. And what teams has the best defense top 5. I'm curious if either team makes both polls.

Meigs County would be in both I'd say.  Trousdale for sure now that they've added their qb back on the roster. I'd have to look a bit closer.  I'd want to put Tyner in both but the points they yielded to Bledsoe slows me down.  But I do think Tyner is definitely a top 5 team no matter how you slice it.

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Meigs County would be in both I'd say.  Trousdale for sure now that they've added their qb back on the roster. I'd have to look a bit closer.  I'd want to put Tyner in both but the points they yielded to Bledsoe slows me down.  But I do think Tyner is definitely a top 5 team no matter how you slice it.

H2O first team has scored 322 points and only allowed probably 28 and 21 of that was in one game against TC. That’s being pretty good on both sides of the ball!

27 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I believe the teams in both categories would be the real contenders. 

Watertown

Meigs

Peabody

Columbia Academy

Tyner

Trousdale

Tell me who doesn't belong

This is top 5 offense and defense.

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

Top 5 offense: 

Meigs County

Watertown

Peabody 

Waverly 

*Trousdale/Tyner

Top 5 defense

Meigs County

Trousdale County

Peabody 

Columbia Academy

Decatur County Riverside 

* Trousdale got their QB should have a big impact on that side of ball.  

I like your list as well