Karns and Oak Ridge

bounder

On 9/25/2018 at 10:10 AM, 92Dragon said:

Word on the street is Oak Ridge's weakness is defending the pass. If this is true, expect Thomas Harper to have a big night. 

With that being said. Oak Ridge will still win this one by as much as they want. Karns defense is just bad bad bad. 

Oak Ridge 56  Karns 14

With Booker and Pendergrass in the Wildcats' defensive backfield, I would never say that is a weakness.

No prediction on a score this week. Just think OR will win.

8 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

With Booker and Pendergrass in the Wildcats' defensive backfield, I would never say that is a weakness.

No prediction on a score this week. Just think OR will win.

You never think Oak Ridge has a weakness anyway. I love your enthusiasm and loyalty to your Cats. There isn't many of us left these days huh? :wink:

53 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Not true. I have noticed a tuba player is always a step behind the other band members. :o

Hey, now that's harsh!

I'm just hoping the wildcats can have a good game the first half as well as the second, considering the slow starts the last couple of weeks.

40 minutes ago, ORcats said:

Hey, now that's harsh!

I'm just hoping the wildcats can have a good game the first half as well as the second, considering the slow starts the last couple of weeks.

You are so right, we need a good complete game. 

I am really looking forward to see how # 7 plays tonight. I don't expect him to be at top form but to make progress toward a full recovery. 

5 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

You are so right, we need a good complete game. 

I am really looking forward to see how # 7 plays tonight. I don't expect him to be at top form but to make progress toward a full recovery. 

7 came in in the 2nd qtr.  He was very excited just to be dressed out tonight.  He will be full go vs Clinton.