Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Gotta get it together then before playoffs. I haven't seen Tyner play but I'm sure they are as good or better than Whitwell. And gotta hold them at bay to get another shot at Watertown. The 2nd half TC team was exciting to watch. They really tried hard and so many chances to  put it away last 5 minutes of the game just have to be able to execute when the game is on the line. Considering how much time he spent away not sure passing the ball with him was a great idea. That's just my opinion. I think that interception was the turning point in the game as you all TC had momentum.

Good post. When you have not practiced or played over half the season, your timing needs work. Whole different style between different quarterbacks too. 

4 minutes ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

Good post. When you have not practiced or played over half the season, your timing needs work. Whole different style between different quarterbacks too. 

I'm not being disrespectful either, just now sure with what was on the line and the amount of practice the young man had I would have chanced that.

27 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Gotta get it together then before playoffs. I haven't seen Tyner play but I'm sure they are as good or better than Whitwell. And gotta hold them at bay to get another shot at Watertown. The 2nd half TC team was exciting to watch. They really tried hard and so many chances to  put it away last 5 minutes of the game just have to be able to execute when the game is on the line. Considering how much time he spent away not sure passing the ball with him was a great idea. That's just my opinion. I think that interception was the turning point in the game as you all TC had momentum.

Yeah I would think you saw our defense is there offense has to be able to finish drives to put opponents away, Whitwell was averaging 447 yards per game and 48 points per game, jackets held them to 184 yards and 13 points, 6 in OT. Jackets had 281 yards, 255 rushing, Baines(#8) 25 carries 139 yards and a TD, Satterfield(#21) had 19 carries for 92 yards, he went over the 1,000 yard mark congrats to dyson! Late in 4th and OT Petty(#31 for Whitwell) which is the safety was getting a 8-9 yard jogging start into a blitz every play and we still were trying to run it, have to be able to make a team pay for doing that, the way we were running off end if Baines takes off to the left, and Rankins(#5) sneaks back to right on a drag he would be wao all night long, but if we play like this we will be done in 5 weeks, defense is good enough to keep every game close.

Edited by JacketNationFan1

1 minute ago, football6 said:

Worst coached game I've seen all year u got a team full of weapons and u run the same darn play with the same player over and over again. Now our offense is all jacked up. We want make it out of the first round this year.

I know everyone is tired of being patient but just a few more weeks, it's coming:twisted:

13 minutes ago, football6 said:

Worst coached game I've seen all year u got a team full of weapons and u run the same darn play with the same player over and over again. Now our offense is all jacked up. We want make it out of the first round this year.

Second half I’m not sure what was changed but they should have ran that all night. Maybe rest 8 some at qb with 6 and give both carries but they didn’t stop TC. The int hurt! Sure I think they could have maybe spread it out more but only 2 punts on the night and it kept their offense off field. From your previous posts I assume your #6 Dad. He’s gonna be a good player. But they weren’t letting him run speed sweeps. They may need to line him up some at rb

Edited by Jacketsalumn02

1 minute ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Y’all are gonna be alright man just keep supporting 

Nothing less than a championship and losing 3 games isn't acceptable to most fans in TC so I doubt they will be ok next week when the team goes to Cascade they will lose some of the crowd that travels with the team and when they go to Jackson Co in two weeks this is last year all over again but I will still support TC you have to understand when it comes to TC anything less than a gold ball or playing on Friday after Thanksgiving isn't acceptable for most

9 minutes ago, RTD said:

Nothing less than a championship and losing 3 games isn't acceptable to most fans in TC so I doubt they will be ok next week when the team goes to Cascade they will lose some of the crowd that travels with the team and when they go to Jackson Co in two weeks this is last year all over again but I will still support TC you have to understand when it comes to TC anything less than a gold ball or playing on Friday after Thanksgiving isn't acceptable for most

I get what you’re saying but I’m the end they are just kids lol 

4 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

I get what you’re saying but I’m the end they are just kids lol 

I lived it here as a player. You are correct these are kids. And truth be known there is a lot more than just winning gold balls. You find out who the true fans are after a loss. They use to praise us when we won and same old guys would bash us when we lost. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

I lived it here as a player. You are correct these are kids. And truth be known there is a lot more than just winning gold balls. You find out who the true fans are after a loss. They use to praise us when we won and same old guys would bash us when we lost. 

Exactly stand by the kids and support your team no matter win or lose, if you’re a vols fan you understand this lmbo 

• Sad 1