HUNTINGDON @ WAYNE CO

ZEBRA35

Huntington will go as far this year as the corners will take them. If they meet up with a team that can stop them from getting around the ends then they'll be in trouble, just not sure anyone can do it other than Cornersvilke, they have the best shot on this side of the state. Good luck to y'all the rest of the way

On 10/6/2018 at 1:34 AM, Croppygenius said:

This game was for the # 1 seed in the region. Wayne Co was not going to go down without a fight. Great play calling kept the Mustang defense off balance the whole first half. Huntingdons speed was to much for the Wildcats as we pretty well scored at will. When the defense finally got a few stops it was all over. Wayne Co did a super job of controlling the ball in the 1st half. Huntingdon only ran 2 offensive plays the 1st quarter. Thanks to Wayne Co for giving us a scare by playing the Mustangs a tough , physical game. We needed this!

I just noticed that Huntingdon has a bye the last week of the season and play 2 cupcakes the next two weeks. Greenback just received info that Oakdale is forfeiting the rest of the season leaving an open date for the last week of the regular season. Would be nice if we could meet up in Nashville and play.

3 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I just noticed that Huntingdon has a bye the last week of the season and play 2 cupcakes the next two weeks. Greenback just received info that Oakdale is forfeiting the rest of the season leaving an open date for the last week of the regular season. Would be nice if we could meet up in Nashville and play.

I don't know if TSSAA would let us play 11 games. We could try to sneak it in!

4 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

That game will probably happen but in Cookeville.