Harriman at Greenback

orngnblk

I just noticed that Unaka and Hancock co. play twice in the regular season. I wonder which one counts? It was a 14-16 loss for Unaka and it is Hancock co. only region win. If Unaka beats Hancock both would have 1 region loss. If they flip a coin or how ever they decide the tie breaker we could actually have a first round game if Hancock comes in last. Do we want a bye to rest, or play and keep the rust off?

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I just noticed that Unaka and Hancock co. play twice in the regular season. I wonder which one counts? It was a 14-16 loss for Unaka and it is Hancock co. only region win. If Unaka beats Hancock both would have 1 region loss. If they flip a coin or how ever they decide the tie breaker we could actually have a first round game if Hancock comes in last. Do we want a bye to rest, or play and keep the rust off?

I'm pretty sure its overall record next.

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I'm pretty sure its overall record next.

Well if the 2nd game counts and the first one doesnt it would put Jellico, unaka, and Hancock tied with one region win each 3 way tie for second Jellico and Unaka would each have 1 victory on the season and Hancock has 3 total but Jellico beat Unaka so it would give us a bye with Unaka being in last place.

Edited by GHSblackhelmet

9 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Well if the 2nd game counts and the first one doesnt it would put Jellico, unaka, and Hancock tied with one region win each 3 way tie for second Jellico and Unaka would each have 1 victory on the season and Hancock has 3 total but Jellico beat Unaka so it would give us a bye with Unaka being in last place.

That region is a dumpster fire. They gotta figure something out up there. 

12 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Yes it is. They tried to put us in that region thank goodness Unaka wanted to switch with us.

I would think it would be Greenback switching with Jellico and not Unaka. The two Carter County schools (Unaka and Cloudland), are the farthest east.

ay0lyg.jpg

Edited by Red Rebels