Jackson County at Watertown

TigerFan76

1 hour ago, TigerFan76 said:

Croz6110 it just opinion from what I was hearing at few game I’ve been to out side of Watertown games in 2A. Watertown knows who we are, we know we have to keep playing at a high level. We known we have very good teams ahead of us to play. Anything can happen on any given Friday night, good teams can slip up and get beat and it can happen to us. I read all the threads on here and l hear people talking at other games. So for who exactly, well it does not matter. And I’m just talking about 2A.  And some other Tiger fans know what I’m talking about. And as far as respect, We are not asking for or looking for it, it has to be earned one game at a time. That’s what’s special about this team they play for each other and the depth is getting better. 

As far as poles and rankings go, we all know what they are good for. 

I read all the post as well and know exactly what your talking about. I do my best to let them go, but sometimes I have to react! Either way I know who we are and what we are capable of.

On 10/6/2018 at 1:55 PM, TigerFan76 said:

I’m loving it! Hope everyone keeps overlooking us and bushing us off like they’ve been doing on coach T and we keep doing what we do. Every game I believe the Tigers just get better. Keep working and taking it one game at a time Tigers!

Last week the guys on the 104.5 Friday Night Finals show picked Watertown and (maybe it was and/or) Columbia Academy for the State Champion game. So at least someone is taking notice. Not worried about respect or getting noticed. Most of what people know is based on past years teams, not this years. One of the beautiful things about high school ball, change, for better or worse, can come quickly. And then there are teams that always seem to be good, TC, Tyner, Meigs, Marion, etc, etc. it’s really impressive.

I’ve heard a bunch about Waverly and how good they are. So during the bye week I went to go see them. To be fair the we’re playing a very under manned Houston County team, so I’m not sure how much Waverly actually had to do to win that game. But that being said, I really didn’t see anything that worries me about them. A good team, a couple of quirky formations but nothing a good defense couldn’t sniff out. Maybe I couldn’t get a good gauge on them based on their opponent but overall, I think TC is a way better team than Waverly. I think TC or H2O would win fairly comfortably against them. Again, just one mans opinion based on one game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RTD said:

Has any of you'll H2O people seen a cascade and now how good they are and what type of defense /the offense they run or have any information on Cascade 

We beat them 52-7. so there was not much offense or defense going on for them that game. I assume you are a Hartsville fan, you guys should not have any issue with them even if you run the offense the same way ya'll ran it last week. With the defense your team has, TC should not lose another regular season game. 

8 hours ago, RTD said:

Has any of you'll H2O people seen a cascade and now how good they are and what type of defense /the offense they run or have any information on Cascade 

I formation with a wing behind the TE, they will try to 3 yards and a cloud of dust, onside kicks, fake punts. They will try everything to stay in the game, if we come out sluggish we could be in for a game for a little while, But if we come out like a bunch of yellow jackets that just had their nest swatted by a tiger, this game will be over by half. 

2 hours ago, ReignofPurple said:

We beat them 52-7. so there was not much offense or defense going on for them that game. I assume you are a Hartsville fan, you guys should not have any issue with them even if you run the offense the same way ya'll ran it last week. With the defense your team has, TC should not lose another regular season game. 

Yea im TC fan appreciate