TCA At Gibson County

PHSRollTide

58 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Robo does tie breaker go to head to head or best record overall?

Tie breaker is Head to Head but with a 3 way tie GC, Peabody, and UC all ending the season at 5-1 in the region. The next tie breaker that would work in this situation is overall record which would put Peabody ahead at 9-1, GC next at 8-2, and UC at 6-4, then TCA at 4-6. Of course this is based on my predictions and assuming that the top 3 win out. If any lose a game then the 3way tie would be broken and it would go back to head to head.

Also IF TCA were to win out and beat both GC and Peabody they would tie with UC for top spot in the region. UC would have the head to head there.  

Edit- Unless it is decided that once the top spot is filled then the next 2 teams go back to head to head that would put UC over GC. If peabody and UC wins out I don't see a scenario where Peabody isn't #1 in the region.

Edited by Robojoe

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

Actually I heard a scenario that is very odd but could possibly make sense. By GC losing Friday it’s a 3 way tie...if GC beats TCA then the 3 way tie will stay in tact. If UC, PHS, GC win out then Peabody will win the Region bc it goes to the best record. I’m not sure if that is true or not 

By reading your post Im really confused now! Go back and read this and see if it makes sense. I might be reading it wrong idk.

3 hours ago, Robojoe said:

I said you guys hadn't played anyone and up until you played Gibson County, You hadn't. Not trying to say anything bad about your team or insinuate anything just stating fact. GC was the first team Peabody played that had a winning record. I also said that the best team Peabody had played up until then was Milan and I was well aware of how they were this year.  I am a Milan fan at heart but I also follow  GC, Peabody, and SGC around playoff time and will go to whatever game is of interest. I believe that Peabody will win the region with GC, UC, and TCA following. 

It wasn’t just you that said that. 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

By reading your post Im really confused now! Go back and read this and see if it makes sense. I might be reading it wrong idk.

Let’s see if this can clear it up lol. As of right now there’s a 4 way tie for first as of right now. If GC loses Friday it will open up for Union City and Peabody to take the Region. If GC wins it’ll just be a 3 way tie for first place. If Peabody wins out and UC and GC do the same it’s still Peabody’s region bc they win in the overall wins category. It’s weird when I first heard it but kinda makes sense if you sit down and thing about it. 

1 minute ago, peabodypride said:

True,I had to get myself back to center earlier in thead,I chase rabbits easy though!!! How the Purple Lions lookin??? How do you see it going?

Where were you Saturday? Took my lunch break from work & ate at the wing joint! Thought you might be around but didn’t see you! 

21 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

True,I had to get myself back to center earlier in thead,I chase rabbits easy though!!! How the Purple Lions lookin??? How do you see it going?

Well today was the first practice of the week. Everyone showed up and worked hard. So that is one step forward. It is hard to say. The pieces are there they just have to have concistancy. This year we win a game then loose a game. If that trend continues then we are scheduled to loose this week. Maybe we can snap that streak.