ALCOA@KINGSTON

Jacketsfan2001

15 minutes ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Well the tornadoes have one of the best teams in the state once again..Kingston has had a disappointing season..good luck to both teams..i just hope we score a TD...

Don't ever give up.    DB was all over Alcoa in the first half but you have to play a complete game, which DB did not do.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Don't ever give up.    DB was all over Alcoa in the first half but you have to play a complete game, which DB did not do.

Ok. Whatever.  I was on the sideline. DB had a bunch of stuff go their way in the 1st half  and it still wasn't close. DB milked the clock, played just to not lose too bad and they still just had only 10 points against our 1s for the whole game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jacketsfan2001 said:

Well the tornadoes have THE best team in the state once again..Kingston has had a disappointing season..good luck to both teams..i just hope we score a TD...

Sorry Jacket had to phix it for ya. Look forward to the trip to Kingston. Always enjoy the band. Hoping for an injury free game. :thumb:

No disrespect to my Greeneville buddies!!:thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

Ok. Whatever.  I was on the sideline. DB had a bunch of stuff go their way in the 1st half  and it still wasn't close. DB milked the clock, played just to not lose too bad and they still just had only 10 points against our 1s for the whole game.

Don’t mind Ole Blazer. He was lost before the season started. By picking DB in a MILD upset over Alcoa 26-24, we ALL knew he didn’t know what he was talking about. At least we all got a laugh, or twenty six, out of him.  :roflol:

Edited by Throwdeslant
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

Don’t mind Ole Blazer. He was lost before the season started. By picking DB in a MILD upset over Alcoa 26-24, we ALL knew he didn’t know what he was talking about. At least we all got a laugh, or twenty six, out of him.  :roflol:

Gentlemen......     Wasn't the score Alcoa 14   DB 7   with 18 seconds left in the first half?       DB throws a pick, Alcoa scores late and that pretty much did it.    And yes, of course football is a complete game of 4 quarters, but can you really say Alcoa was mopping the floor with DB in the first half?