2a state championship contenders

Bms54

12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Maybe so, I understood he was prohibited from it. But I'm 2.5 hours away what do I know lol. Only post what I read and take others word for it.

Check out our week 7 podcast.  Coach Waggoner said he had been practicing all  year.....   "Game shape" is alittle different though.

Edited by FridayMainEvent

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

You don't get a full week of preparation.  Whereas the private school division gets 2 weeks.

That's exactly why I think the DII title games should be on the weekend prior to the DI title games.   That way you don't have to have any games on a Thursday and like you said, they aren't playing that weekend anyway!    Makes too much sense not to do it!   I think Cookeville would also profit more from doing it that way.

Just now, FridayMainEvent said:

That should of read "all year"  my mistake.   I edited it.

It's cool my friend. I went to the Trousdale game. Where he had his season debut. He is definitely an athlete ran hard. But wasn't top of the game in accuracy. Most throws didnt hit recievers in stride. Which makes them much easier to get picked off.

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Better offense. Not as good on D. Meigs wins a slow down grind it game. Watertown wins if it;s a shootout. Meigs has the best chance to knock off Watertown but this year they made believes of me. 

It would definitely be a good game,

on offense

Meigs averages 44.6 PG

Watertown averages 46.0 PG

On defense 

Meigs 5.1 PG

Watertown 10.1 PG

I would say both teams starters have played limited minutes this year.

29 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It's cool my friend. I went to the Trousdale game. Where he had his season debut. He is definitely an athlete ran hard. But wasn't top of the game in accuracy. Most throws didnt hit recievers in stride. Which makes them much easier to get picked off.

I guess that is to be expected. Last week was his “week one” so to speak.