2a state championship contenders

Bms54

On 10/11/2018 at 10:51 AM, GeneralAmerigha said:

Watertown is the team to beat in the East. I became a believer when they came to Forrest.  Offense and Special Teams terrific. Their defense will be tested in the playoffs but it''s the most physical group they have had.  They beat Trousdale and are destroying everyone else. 

Meigs-Watertown would be a good game. I think Watertown would beat Tyner by 14. 

Meig's will not outscore Watertown. Meigs would have to win a 21-20 type game. Smash mouth. 

In the West I have no idea.  Waverly will not 70 point offense their way to Cookeville. UC and Peabody seem to be the faves. CA will fade. 

What makes you think Meigs can’t out-score Watertown. Trousdale County almost did without their QB from what I’ve heard. I went and watched TC and Whitwell in his first game back and he was commanding his team when it mattered but didn’t end up with the win. I believe Meigs offensively and defensively is better than Trousdale. Maybe even 3 TDs better. 

On 10/11/2018 at 5:46 PM, TigerFan76 said:

Imthayeti, brother you guys don’t have to worry about little old Watertown, we just trying to keep up with the big boys. We will try and make it a game. But still a few hurdles in the way first. If we can get by JC, Smith County and East Robertson and then 1st round and 2nd round against a very good Tyner or TC.

If you are a H2O fan, you won't see either team(unless the seeding holds) until the 3rd round(quarterfinal).

9 hours ago, GeauxMCTigers said:

What makes you think Meigs can’t out-score Watertown. Trousdale County almost did without their QB from what I’ve heard. I went and watched TC and Whitwell in his first game back and he was commanding his team when it mattered but didn’t end up with the win. I believe Meigs offensively and defensively is better than Trousdale. Maybe even 3 TDs better. 

So was watertown just a lot of bad calls and turnovers watertown should’ve won by 2+ tds but any team can win on any given night But I do believe that Watertown’s highly explosive offense when ran right will have meigs stumped there defense is very good as well 

1 hour ago, Bms54 said:

So was watertown just a lot of bad calls and turnovers watertown should’ve won by 2+ tds but any team can win on any given night But I do believe that Watertown’s highly explosive offense when ran right will have meigs stumped there defense is very good as well 

Horrible officiated game both ways, if we are lucky enough to go to chatt and beat tyner maybe we could do another classic with good officiating, if Marion gets the 2 seed from that region I believe they can play with you for a little while but H2O is prolly 21 points better

14 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Horrible officiated game both ways, if we are lucky enough to go to chatt and beat tyner maybe we could do another classic with good officiating, if Marion gets the 2 seed from that region I believe they can play with you for a little while but H2O is prolly 21 points better

That would be another great game for sure. Hard to beat a good team twice. I just hope we make it that far.

5 hours ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Very true and I believe you will Marion has the guys to match your skill guys for a while but your defense and line will pull through. 

Marion is down somewhat from last year, it would be a large upset if they were to beat your first or second seed. I know they upset TC last year, but I believe it wont be close this year. Large gap between Tyners team and the rest of their region. Second, And third round playoff games in your region should be dandys.

7 hours ago, Bms54 said:

Yeah I've seen your scores and half time scores. Your team is alot like ours apparently. If it works out that way, what a game it will be.