Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

I guess The sweater vesters are the only ones who stay up late still breaking down film. Be safe in travels tomorrow. Pray for no injuries and a close game that the Lions come out on top. I have To go now to finish my rain dance. I will Wave to you guys from the field during senior night. And listen close you will here the name BigEdMo mentioned. GO LIONS!!! Time to roar. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Anyone know of any good games tonight that I could Go see

Man its bitter sweet !!! I refuse to believe that this might be the last time these 2 teams meet !!!!! Some might not understand me saying yall are a great rival but in our short rivalry it has been so tightly  contested and the back and forth is second to none!!!! Worst of all is we like you guys and have to put a beat down on ya at your senior night !!!!! Couldn't be a 100% nice post,hahahaahha!!!!! ROll TIDE ROLL 

Its game day Tide and Lions!!! The Tide have had some amazing practices with more new wrinkles than you can shake a stick at !!!!!! Hoping for a hard hitting injury free game with a decisive Golden Tide victory !!!! I do have a request from all us Coach T folks,no matter the outcome "respect" be shown to the Victor as well as the defeated !!! Yep I wanna beat the breaks off TCA but before during and after I wanna say we handled ourselves with dignity respect and a confident but humble mindset !!! ROLL GOLDEN TIDE TONIGHT YOU SOLIDIFY YOUR IDENTITY!!!!!!