Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

15 minutes ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

Haha I think it is laughable that the TCA homers have you guys thinking he is the only real threat..while he is subject to break out, the real damage will come bit by bit in the form of a pounding from #40

I’ve watched a couple games. If we can stop his big play ability we can deal with the rest. I’m sure the coaches know davis isn’t the only threat 

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

If we come in with a plan to pound the ball running I don’t think the rain matters and the percentage for rain keeps going down. I know last year after the McKenzie loss Peabody was motivated. I hope it’s the same this year 

A plan to run the ball all night against the TCA defense may not provide the results you think they will regardless of weather conditions. 

3 minutes ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

A plan to run the ball all night against the TCA defense may not provide the results you think they will regardless of weather conditions. 

I have no idea Peabody’s plan but from what I’ve seen that’s my guess. Usj Fayette academy and union city ran the ball and was successful. I’m sure Peabody will throw some but not an all out passing attack. Who knows though I’m not the coach 

29 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

If we contain Davis it will be a long night for TCA. 

Keep drinking the "all they got is Davis Kool-aid". You may contain him the balance of the night. But be reminded, it only takes one or two plays from the game changer to make a huge impact. Between rushing, receiving, special teams play, and defense you won't completely shut him down.  Beware The Spider Monkey!

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Keep drinking the "all they got is Davis Kool-aid". You may contain him the balance of the night. But be reminded, it only takes one or two plays from the game changer to make a huge impact. Between rushing, receiving, special teams play, and defense you won't completely shut him down.  Beware The Spider Monkey!

Exactly what i mean by contain he can have an impact no matter where he is playing no doubt. We have to stop the big plays. 

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Last week Davis only had 2 pass catches last week. Only for 112 yards. He is not a steady dose any longer. But is deadly when he is fed. As far as the run defense. Really go back and watch those games. The other team had the ball on our side of the field and gave the impression that we are not tough on the run. When the offense is able to move the ball and flip the field it is a different story. 

5 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

We know we have our own # 7 that's fast,not fastest In State but more physical,Mr Hallbrook introduced himself to yall last year,this will be fun,speed talent and size on both sides of the ball!!!

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Last week Davis only had 2 pass catches last week. Only for 112 yards. He is not a steady dose any longer. But is deadly when he is fed. As far as the run defense. Really go back and watch those games. The other team had the ball on our side of the field and gave the impression that we are not tough on the run. When the offense is able to move the ball and flip the field it is a different story. 

I do remember usj having the short field. I honestly don’t remember against FA