Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

11 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Whats up Pride? What you thinking?

If you think because tca beat gc the way they did and we got beat by gc that we are going to get beat by TCA think about it real hard. You should watch the Peabody vs gc game. Get a good look at the half back pass and the pass that was said to be out of bounds for Peabody.  We made plenty of mistakes and the team didn’t play like they were ready. Peabody losing to gc doesn’t mean we are going to get beat by tca  

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

If you think because tca beat gc the way they did and we got beat by gc that we are going to get beat by TCA think about it real hard. You should watch the Peabody vs gc game. Get a good look at the half back pass and the pass that was said to be out of bounds for Peabody.  We made plenty of mistakes and the team didn’t play like they were ready. Peabody losing to gc doesn’t mean we are going to get beat by tca  

I been riding that TCA wagon all yr bud! Where you been?  That game last week just made me buckle up for that ride they are going to give the tide Friday!

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I dont Have a dog in this debate but Vandy has been to more than Just that one game  

Just now, Tide21 said:

Have you watched the Peabody vs gc game ? 

Nope. Not concerned about past games. Things can sometimes be the same and sometimes things can change. Past is past. What y’all did against GC is not the same game plan this week. Just like our game plan will not be the same thing we did against GC 

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Nope. Not concerned about past games. Things can sometimes be the same and sometimes things can change. Past is past. What y’all did against GC is not the same game plan this week. Just like our game plan will not be the same thing we did against GC 

Very true. I rewatch them online sometimes just to see if what I saw in person is the same on tape.