Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I know you didn’t ask me but jarel is bigger and stronger than jaquez but jaquez is faster than jarel so to me it’s kinda pick your poison. I like seeing both of them run. I really like seeing jarel run people over lol 

You’re good bro! If these guys ran the old T formation they would be hard to stop. 

16 minutes ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Wilkins hits the hole so fast! Good source told me he was a GUARD in middle school!! 

He is deceptively strong,if you think your gonna arm tackle him its gonna be a long game!!! We actually have worked Hallbrook into the run Game as well,dont get me wrong we can sling it but I feel we should be 75 percent run!!! With the size and speed it just makes since!!!! And what better form of  ball control  can ya ask for!? RTR

One more day until Game Day fellas! Yall think the rain is going to mess up my prediction? I say NO!!! Gunna be a good one. Figured someone would be doing some kinda trash talking. TCA will be in that top ten poll after this week. I been saying it nobody wants to hear tho. I hope I aint stepping on any of you peabody fans toes. I like this Region great teams and great history and for the most part great fans. This was the way Region 5 was in 2A in 2016.