Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

12 minutes ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

I do see this game being won by two scores just unsure which team will do it.

Peabody has been more consistent throughout the year for sure only having one game that focus was lost.

TCA on the other hand has had little consistency throughout the year on the offensive side of the ball but did appear to have everything in time against their last opponent.. Could  very well be an epic game Friday night?!

If Peabody comes in and plays ball we win but if Peabody comes in with their head down like we did against gc we could possibly get beat. I hope that doesn’t happen. I think should still be motivated and awake since we lost a game we shouldn’t have lost 

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

If Peabody comes in and plays ball we win but if Peabody comes in with their head down like we did against gc we could possibly get beat. I hope that doesn’t happen. I think should still be motivated and awake since we lost a game we shouldn’t have lost 

I agree, the wildcard in this scenario is the TCA offense. No one including TCA themselves knows what performance to expect.

Edited by TBALLEXPERT

I still don’t know what to expect of this game.... too many unknowns for me. What TCA team shows up? Is Peabody going to be focused & ready to play? If it rains, how much will it rain & how much of that effects the teams? My head says Peabody wins this by a few scores but my gut is telling me that if TCA gets a few bounces to go their way, they can easily shock the Tide

Edited by FightingBlue0

4 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I still don’t know what to expect of this game.... too many unknowns for me. What TCA team shows up? Is Peabody going to be focused & ready to play? If it rains, how much will it rain & how much of that effects the teams? My head says Peabody wins this by a few scores but my gut is telling me that if TCA gets a few bounces to go their way, they can easily shock the Tide

This^^^ 

I see this game going much like the UC/TCA game for TCA. I honestly believe that TCA will most likely struggle to score offensively against the Tides defense. But TCA's defense will keep the game close enough that if the TCA offense does manage some success it could be a totally different story.

7 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

If we come in with a plan to pound the ball running I don’t think the rain matters and the percentage for rain keeps going down. I know last year after the McKenzie loss Peabody was motivated. I hope it’s the same this year 

3 minutes ago, TBALLEXPERT said:

This^^^ 

I see this game going much like the UC/TCA game for TCA. I honestly believe that TCA will most likely struggle to score offensively against the Tides defense. But TCA's defense will keep the game close enough that if the TCA offense does manage some success it could be a totally different story.

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

If we come in with a plan to pound the ball running I don’t think the rain matters and the percentage for rain keeps going down. I know last year after the McKenzie loss Peabody was motivated. I hope it’s the same this year 

I agree with both of you guys. I could be very wrong but I just don’t think Peabody is going to be able to run it down TCA’s throat. That’s a concern I have for Peabody’s sake. TCA has some very good linebackers that move well laterally so I think they can do a good job by funneling everything back into the middle. As long as TCA’s D line can keep Peabody’s O line off of their linebackers & give them the ability to run free, then I think they can give Peabody fits. But then you have to factor in tackling, & the Dickson kid at Peabody is very tough to bring down on the first tackle. So is #8 & the QB for that matter. It’s just so many if, ands, & buts in the game of football. We won’t truly know until tomorrow night at 7 o clock. Looking forward to watching the live stream on WNWS.com.