Peabody @ TCA

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Peabody takes this one by multiple scores. It could turn into a mercy rule game, but I think they win by at least 3-4 TDs. 

Aren't you the guy who still has Gibson County ranked 10th in your personal pole even though they have dropped 2 straight and were beat down last week by TCA? I will eat crow if needed, but you are wrong in your prediction. Just in case, how do ypu like your crow?

• Upvote 1

BigEdMo help me out!! What the heck, I just watched your game against UC,youndidnt look like yalls selves,UC is a team that you can throw against if you have speed at the receiver position,what do you think happened there!!! That game was as weird as our GC game,no offense GC fans,just felt we where off kilter big time!!!

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

You're right... we've looked like a completely different team than the team that beat Peabody, in a bad way. We did deserve to win that night... and trust me, I know we need to be worried about McKenzie. I've said it for the past 2 weeks to people on here and in the community...

I believe you guys are the better team.  GC played lights out but Peabody played their worst game in 3 years.  I think that game gave GC a sense of, we have arrived.  Good luck next Friday

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

BigEdMo help me out!! What the heck, I just watched your game against UC,youndidnt look like yalls selves,UC is a team that you can throw against if you have speed at the receiver position,what do you think happened there!!! That game was as weird as our GC game,no offense GC fans,just felt we where off kilter big time!!!

Dude we tried to throw every down to Davis. We had 10 rushes all night. That is not our formula. Then we panicked and went to the Davis well all game. They triple teamed him. If you watch the end of the game we had a chance to tie and went to Davis and if you look in the end zone we had a receiver with no one on him. We have spread it around since then.