South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, rlh said:

That Victory man better go to the hardware store and get some of these to put pm the football so our runners can hang on to it.  You think I am joking, but I'm not.

image.thumb.png.5215caf53c30cc1898b6b1fa17191647.png

Rlh you are real stupid? If Grider drilled these to his balls the air would get let out of them and that man with the pass catching gloves would spend the whole game airing Griders balls up.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

You probably don’t have to worry about the Pirates. You boys get ready to see Tiger Town this season. That game last week was disasterous for the young SP team. 

Thats kinda what i figured.I will not count anyone out,thats not my nature.We have to stay healthy to reach our goal,im not stupid tho our team should make semis regardless.The other teams in this area are down right now.I learned a long time ago those Pirates are a dangerous bunch.The WHS Tigers are the front runners right now for sure two HUGE wins in a row.I would still love that Semi game to be at SP great place to have a game,i also heard that Tiger bunch had a nice venue last week.

24 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Thats kinda what i figured.I will not count anyone out,thats not my nature.We have to stay healthy to reach our goal,im not stupid tho our team should make semis regardless.The other teams in this area are down right now.I learned a long time ago those Pirates are a dangerous bunch.The WHS Tigers are the front runners right now for sure two HUGE wins in a row.I would still love that Semi game to be at SP great place to have a game,i also heard that Tiger bunch had a nice venue last week.

It’s probably the nicest I’ve ever seen it