South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, WingoVFL said:

Just curious, what’s good about this team you guys are playing?

All I have to go on is they have some nice looking athletes from the highlights I have seen. They returned most of their team from last season.  Whitwell and Lipscomb are better, but besides those two I’m not sure anyone else on our schedule is better. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I believe if Goodpasture had played SPs schedule they would be 6-2 right now. 

You have a very easy schedule other than Whitwell.Dont play the lipscomb card,they are not that good.So i agree most decent teams would win at least six.Seq is ok but not a top tier team.

So when you all win by at least 28 you gonna say thats a great win??Come on i say the same thing about our schedule nothing to brag about.Whitwell is the real deal and they won by 22.I do think it will be closer next game as you do tho.No reason you all dont beat GP bad.

Just now, orngnblk said:

You have a very easy schedule other than Whitwell.Dont play the lipscomb card,they are not that good.So i agree most decent teams would win at least six.Seq is ok but not a top tier team.

So when you all win by at least 28 you gonna say thats a great win??Come on i say the same thing about our schedule nothing to brag about.Whitwell is the real deal and they won by 22.I do think it will be closer next game as you do tho.No reason you all dont beat GP bad.

I will play the Lipscomb card. They were the second best team SP has faced. The ONLY team on the SP schedule better than them was Whitwell. Lipscomb is not a bad football team at all. SP won’t beat Goodpasture very bad this week. Mark it down! They just need to find a way to win. They didn’t mercy rule them last year either. 

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Lipscomb is a fairly good team. I will agree with Bass here. They have a gauntlet of a schedule though. 

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Nothing,they are below average.Watch some of their games.Pitt will roll.

They aren’t below average compared to 1A teams. I guarantee you Lipscomb and Goodpasture would both be too 10 1A teams. We probably have 6 teams in 1A better than Lipscomb and about 10 better than Goodpasture.   Midway, Oliver Springs, Gordonsville and teams like those aren’t as good as them. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

They aren’t below average compared to 1A teams. I guarantee you Lipscomb and Goodpasture would both be too 10 1A teams. We probably have 6 teams in 1A better than Lipscomb and about 10 better than Goodpasture.   Midway, Oliver Springs, Gordonsville and teams like those aren’t as good as them. 

I agree with this.I will give you average if include the Cloudlands and Midways.

1 hour ago, sum1uno said:

If Lipscomb played SP schedule they would go 8-2. Losses to Whitwell and SP. If Sp played Lipscombs schedule they may be lucky to go 5-5

I totally agree with you. Those Lipscomb and Goodpasture schedules would feed all of the top 1A teams several losses. Some by bigger margins than others.  

Edited by TheAmbassador