South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

47 minutes ago, sportman said:

I think it's a 14-21 point game for SP, if we come out and play light's out and if not maybe a 1td game. And you know that GP doesn't want to get beat by a 1a team so they will be ready.  Whoever we put out on the field better be ready to play. No excuses!!!

It sounds like it’s going to be a tough game to win this week because of several factors. 

11 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I think I may listen to the Gordonsville game on the web tonight. They play at Jackson County.  Tune in and hear what our 2nd round opponent has or hasn't got. 

About the same as your first round! lol You guys and Whitwell got it made till you guys meet again!

10 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

About the same as your first round! lol You guys and Whitwell got it made till you guys meet again!

I downloaded the file to listen on the web but couldn't get the file to open. I may try again later to see what happened.  Just something to listen to.  

How do you think Monterey stacks up with RePublic?  I see RePublic winning that game knocking yall out of the playoffs thereby we will see Clay Co in the 1st round.

9 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I downloaded the file to listen on the web but couldn't get the file to open. I may try again later to see what happened.  Just something to listen to.  

How do you think Monterey stacks up with RePublic?  I see RePublic winning that game knocking yall out of the playoffs thereby we will see Clay Co in the 1st round.

Monterey has shocked me all year so I hope they shock me again. Republic has some good ball players and really should be beating everyone in this Region with some of the Athletes they have. I think Coach Hughes will have a game plan in place. I think he is the Difference in this game. Should be a close one. To me it don't matter since my son has graduated and I no longer live there but I do got some very good friends up there and hope they Win and I will make the trip from Dunlap to Pitt to see them. The whole Region is way way down this year.

I just watched some of the highlights from the Whitwell game and I'm anxious to see if one of our DB's is playing tomorrow night. He got Trucked by Petty on that long run.  Elder's from GP if he saw that is probally licking his chops!!! I'm serious, we better be ready. As Roy would say, you think I'm joking but I'm not!!!