South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

On 10/18/2018 at 4:11 PM, Southtowner said:

I downloaded the file to listen on the web but couldn't get the file to open. I may try again later to see what happened.  Just something to listen to.  

How do you think Monterey stacks up with RePublic?  I see RePublic winning that game knocking yall out of the playoffs thereby we will see Clay Co in the 1st round.

See u 1st Round!!!

Just now, piratetom said:

We still aren’t playing to our potential even with being a young team. Way too make penalties and turnovers. 

I have not seen u guys play since Week 1 at Sequatchie! Watched last weeks game on YouTube just to avoid the crowd! Will prob come down and watch you guys first round since u playing my old alma mater! Be easy on them! Up to potential or not it be over by half time! MERCY!

This game was a fight like I kinda thought it could be. Goodpasture has some nice looking athletes. Same story as last week with turnovers. Don’t turn the ball over tonight and the game is a 4-5 score win. Pirates need to get ready for a deep playoff run. I think their best is still ahead of them.  

Edited by TheAmbassador

46 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

This game was a fight like I kinda thought it could be. Goodpasture has some nice looking athletes. Same story as last week with turnovers. Don’t turn the ball over tonight and the game is a 4-5 score win. Pirates need to get ready for a deep playoff run. I think their best is still ahead of them.  

You’re right, they did have some good athletes. Of course mistakes and turnovers made them look even better. 

I can’t say anything that everyone else has already said or thought! I just believe SP is a lot better than what we’ve seen the last two games! 

A win is a win so I’ll take it!