South Pittsburg vs Goodpasture (Grider against this Joslin man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

You’re right, they did have some good athletes. Of course mistakes and turnovers made them look even better. 

I can’t say anything that everyone else has already said or thought! I just believe SP is a lot better than what we’ve seen the last two games! 

A win is a win so I’ll take it! 

I agree with you. They need to play better to have a shot of advancing deep. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

They were missing some tonight. I counted 4 main players out. The biggest thing was fumbles. If SP doesn’t fumble those and wins 38-10 or 45-10 were all feeling better. LMBO

We needed a tough game but not a sloppy played one.  I'm surprised Goodpasture passed the ball as much as they did. 

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

We needed a tough game but not a sloppy played one.  I'm surprised Goodpasture passed the ball as much as they did. 

Heck it was working for the most part! A couple of the ones that missed were right off the finger tips! If those were completed it could of been a real tough battle! 

Cant keep making mistakes after mistakes and fumble after fumble! That’s how good teams lose ballgames! 

The missing players hurt and it showed but I was hoping some would step up but it was just a sloppy, sloppy game!

Just now, CaptainJackRackam said:

Heck it was working for the most part! A couple of the ones that missed were right off the finger tips! If those were completed it could of been a real tough battle! 

Cant keep making mistakes after mistakes and fumble after fumble! That’s how good teams lose ballgames! 

The missing players hurt and it showed but I was hoping some would step up but it was just a sloppy, sloppy game!

I thought coming in Goodpasture would pound us with Elders. Had no idea they would be slinging the ball around as much.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not waiting on Roy.  He's not gonna hold our game threads hostage.  

Roy,  get to creating our website. You've had ample time.

What kind of mess is this? I made our boys a website this morning for our game against that Dinger man.  That Dinger man is already trying to trick Grider.  He told Murphy that his school was in Copper Hill.  That is a bunch of mess. Grider better not fall for that mess.  You think im joking but im not.