Cloudland vs the longhorns

THE KING

On 10/15/2018 at 9:43 PM, Southtowner said:

What's their roster size? 

Only way depth will be a concern for Cloudland is if one of the starters goes down, just not much depth. The one's that plays both ways  are used to it. They,ll be strong in the 4th. This team has learned how to fight ,just hope they play a clean game, mistake or 3 could get um beat.

6 hours ago, pujo said:

Only way depth will be a concern for Cloudland is if one of the starters goes down, just not much depth. The one's that plays both ways  are used to it. They,ll be strong in the 4th. This team has learned how to fight ,just hope they play a clean game, mistake or 3 could get um beat.

I'm going with Cloudland to get it done in this game.  You know I'm always pulling for yall. Good luck pujo.

22 hours ago, Horn3 said:

Gp does have a winning record.  Everyone else is struggling

Gp is a good team but cloudland lost.  Jc didnt have any trouble with hv and cloudland did.  Then the flip side hampton got blew out by clouland but beat jc.  Not sure if either team has the edge.  Both are ranked and have good defenses.  That s why they play the game boys.  Good luck to both teams and good luck in playoffs

13 minutes ago, Horn3 said:

Gp is a good team but cloudland lost.  Jc didnt have any trouble with hv and cloudland did.  Then the flip side hampton got blew out by clouland but beat jc.  Not sure if either team has the edge.  Both are ranked and have good defenses.  That s why they play the game boys.  Good luck to both teams and good luck in playoffs

All about the matchup.