Cloudland vs the longhorns

THE KING

53 minutes ago, THE KING said:

In big games you've got to score every chance you have the ball in the red zone.  The play calling and execution was off kilter tonight.  

Finally made it home from the mountain.  Horns made just enough plays to win.  It was just like I thought but they didnt wear down as much.  Coffey is a stud.  Our coach is fussing about our defense and all the mistakes but they held them to one td,  thats pretty good for the horns.  Cloudland is a pretty darn good football team.  Good luck in the post season

24 minutes ago, Horn3 said:

Finally made it home from the mountain.  Horns made just enough plays to win.  It was just like I thought but they didnt wear down as much.  Coffey is a stud.  Our coach is fussing about our defense and all the mistakes but they held them to one td,  thats pretty good for the horns.  Cloudland is a pretty darn good football team.  Good luck in the post season

Mike should've played for ot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horn3 said:

Did you spot any phase of the game ,Offence or defense where you thought JC had the upper hand. From watching the game ,you had one big stat going for you ,penalties. That and the one fumble was the difference.

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Did you spot any phase of the game ,Offence or defense where you thought JC had the upper hand. From watching the game ,you had one big stat going for you ,penalties. That and the one fumble was the difference.

Like I said Pujo if you look at the box score you would wonder how Cloudland lost. The one thing I didn’t like was the onside kick to start the 2nd half. It really hurt us on field position in the 2nd half.

5 hours ago, pujo said:

The Johnson City paper says the JC had 95 total yards for the game.

JC put up a fight and won the game, but we beat ourselves. Sure, the play calling was suspect at times, but Mike doesn’t commit a dozen penalties, fumble the ball or throw interceptions. This loss was a culmination of mistakes, on the sideline and the field. Cloudland was the better team and the stats prove it. But last night was a complete team meltdown. Apparently the Horns are a very well disciplined team, as they were only flagged a couple of times all night. Congrats to the Horns for hanging around and getting the W, good luck moving forward. 

5 minutes ago, 91LANDERS said:

JC put up a fight and won the game, but we beat ourselves. Sure, the play calling was suspect at times, but Mike doesn’t commit a dozen penalties, fumble the ball or throw interceptions. This loss was a culmination of mistakes, on the sideline and the field. Cloudland was the better team and the stats prove it. But last night was a complete team meltdown. Apparently the Horns are a very well disciplined team, as they were only flagged a couple of times all night. Congrats to the Horns for hanging around and getting the W, good luck moving forward. 

Hopefully you all can put it behind and move on,i would like to see you all in the quarters!I told you all last year i expected the Landers to make it dont prove me wrong!GOOD LUCK FELLOWS.

On 10/18/2018 at 8:44 PM, harley04 said:

Pujo got a 24 % and 39%  if they hit I moving on up:mrgreen: 

Coacht message boards are great material for players to get motivated and all of you guys trash talking,  jc will not cross the los,  m r in second half, will you guys do that for us every week