Elizabethton vs Anderson

EHSTrack06

man rivalry thursday sucks...that stream was and has been garbage all year. i was forced, as was others to have to watch this game on Colorussos facebook, which i say thank you very much for doing that Joseph but that annoying azz woman and man sittin near Joseph was getting on my last dang nerve. She sounded what i imagine rosanne barr would sound like if she were at the game hollering all game long.....people like her and that man kill me. they have to know that the kids and refs on the field cant hear them...the only people that CAN hear them are the poor unfortunate poor saps sittin witin a few feet of them......i'll be toting the nicest pair of ear plugs money can buy next week so i dont have to hear anyone like her OR that godawful pa announcer.

There was some major upsets tonight across the state.  Check out the Stratford and Pearl Cohn score from their 1st game in the regular season and then look at their playoff game tonight.   What an upset.  Jackson North upset MC.  What about them South Greene Rebel here in Greene County taking care of Onieda.   Lots of good football left.  Now let's hope the VOLS get past Kentucky tomorrow.

Edited by Romansfive8

20 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

There was some major upsets tonight across the state.  Check out the Stratford and Pearl Cohn score from their 1st game in the regular season and then look at their playoff game tonight.   What an upset.  Jackson North upset MC.  What about them South Greene Rebel here in Greene County taking care of Onieda.   Lots of good football left.  Now let's hope the VOLS get past Kentucky tomorrow.

Northside over MC wasn’t that big of an upset imo