4A Playoffs

greendevils11

Without having seen them, I would think North Side would be more battle tested than South Side due to their tougher out of region schedule. Their game Friday night will be interesting for sure. That #27 was a load for Springfield to handle last year in the 3rd round. I read where he hurt his collarbone. 

Having seen them last year and knowing what they have back, I wouldn't count out Hardin County from region 6. 

I'm glad Springfield is getting some mentions on here, but we will take it one game at a time. IMO, our offense is better than last year but our defense isn't as strong. Let's win this game Friday first to win the region and potentially two home playoff games if we win Friday. The biggest thing looming for the Jackets down the road is, IF Springfield can make it to the semis, they will have to travel to either Haywood or Dyersburg more than likely. Hope we get to make that trip. 

Sorry for being long winded! Just some random thoughts that popped up. 

Edited by JacketLover
  • Like 2

On 10/20/2018 at 1:20 PM, FootballPops said:

I'm predicting either Springfield, or Southside out of the West vs. Greeneville or Maplewood, or Anderson County in the East.  Don't all you Devil fans chime in at once.  I know Greeneville is a machine. Machines break down sometimes

our breakdown came 21 games ago against betsy....a "narrow" 15 point win that shoulda been a minimum 30 point win....these seniors wont see a challenge till thier first week of college practice

On 10/20/2018 at 11:10 AM, DevilMan03 said:

0% chance The cows or Maplewood 

And that statement is coming from someone who is praying they do not have to play the Mavericks. And I do not blame him. Unfortunately not only do they play the Mavericks but they play us at home which is twice the pain. I feel your pain DevilMan. Lol I actually feel all the Devil posters pain.:)