4A Playoffs

greendevils11

17 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Nolensville should have beaten Maplewood the 1st time they played them and I am confident our coaches will be able to make adjustments to beat them. You guys acting like this Maplewood team is the 97 Pearl team. They are beatable.

everyone keeps forgetting about Tullahoma teams will be surprised at what they will bring to the table

58 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

For the record I never said that.  I said Maplewood has the most talent in 4A. Alot of other variables go into a win. Namely (coaching, scheme, refs, home field advantage, support, physicality, and talent).

I am afraid I have to disagree cause Greeneville.

6 minutes ago, barb said:

I am afraid I have to disagree cause Greeneville.

Have to Agree with you Barb.  Talent Wise I don't think there is any team in 4a that has 4 D1 commits to Virginia, Wake Forest, UT, and Army and that doesn't count 6 other starts holding D1 offers

Edited by Swipes

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

Nolensville should have beaten Maplewood the 1st time they played them and I am confident our coaches will be able to make adjustments to beat them. You guys acting like this Maplewood team is the 97 Pearl team. They are beatable.

You can't put Maplewood and 97 Pearl Cohn team in the same sentence. But I feel like Maplewood and Greeneville will meet in semis.

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

Have to Agree with you Barb.  Talent Wise I don't think there is any team in 4a that has 4 D1 commits to Virginia, Wake Forest, UT, and Army not to add 6 other starts holding D1 offers

I didnt know Maplewood was loaded like that with D1 players. How did Maplewood lose to our Lil brother East?

3 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You can't put Maplewood and 97 Pearl Cohn team in the same sentence. But I feel like Maplewood and Greeneville will meet in semis.

Thats what I picked before the Season to Start with a Maplewood vs Greeneville Semi Final.  Maplewood returned a lot from last year and that team almost Beat the Marshall County team that came to Burley last year.