4A Playoffs

greendevils11

8 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Region 4 will sweep Region 3. Dont be shocked to see both Nolensville and Marshall County upset Tullahoma and Maplewood in the 2nd round.

Naw I doubt it, I'll take Maplewood to meet i believe Greeneville in 3rd round or semi not sure which one.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

Not sure how deep the Dyersburg can go since they are down 2 starting running backs.

This past Friday night the freshmen Darrius Harris (42) got his first start of the season as a result.   That is him plowing to the end zone #42 in the video link.

Harris led the way for the Trojans, carrying the ball eight times for 103 yards and a trio of scores while University of Memphis commit Chris  Russell had seven carries for 83 yards.

Trojans go 9-0 on the season. 

https://www.facebook.com/237220413020587/posts/1908801529195792/

Edited by mg

12 hours ago, Devilsx4 said:

Last time we faced off against Maplewood was 37-0 Greene Devils win in the state championship game 

Since you're bringing back a past before any of these players were even in high school, the last time Greeneville faced off against Maplewood at Maplewood the beating was not so bad: 17-7.