Greenback Orange vs Greenback Black

orngnblk

30 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

If Midway beats them Friday then you'll get them King.  Most everybody had them picked 2nd but they could end up 4th.

OS has proved to be very undisciplined at crutial times and that kills them in tough games.You guys out coached them last night and made plays when you had to have them.Congrats on the win.I look for Midway to give them all they want!

52 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

OS has proved to be very undisciplined at crutial times and that kills them in tough games.You guys out coached them last night and made plays when you had to have them.Congrats on the win.I look for Midway to give them all they want!

I think Oz just lucked up against you all earlier in the season. I bet if you all played again it would be a different story.  

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

Greenback just can’t beat themselves and they should cruise into Cookeville. They have the most talent in the east. Whitwell is a close second with 3-4 great players as well. I don’t think the Greenback passing attack can be slowed.  See you boys after Thanksgiving in Marion County. 

Is Whitwell in Marion County?

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Looks to me Oz, Coalfield and Midway are all about the same.  I think Cloudland can handle the 2 that goes to their bracket setting up a Cloudland at Greenback quaterfinal.

Don’t think so. That area has been way off for over a decade. Don’t think cloudland can beat any of the region 2 teams. Don’t think they are more than a couple touchdowns worse though and playing on the mountain might make up the difference. 

11 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Don’t think so. That area has been way off for over a decade. Don’t think cloudland can beat any of the region 2 teams. Don’t think they are more than a couple touchdowns worse though and playing on the mountain might make up the difference. 

We hung 50 on midway last year and we're a better team this year.  They would have to improve a lot over the course of a year

35 minutes ago, THE KING said:

We hung 50 on midway last year and we're a better team this year.  They would have to improve a lot over the course of a year

I think Cloudland stands a good chance of going deeper than the 2nd round this year. If CF makes it to the 2nd round this year, they will have their hands full with the Highlanders.

Edited by rtl112