Greenback Orange vs Greenback Black

orngnblk

18 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Just thinking out loud.......wonder if you could schedule the team to play Maryville or Alcoa's JV team on a Monday or Tuesday??? I know its close to playoff time and not a good time to get someone hurt.....but going that long without playing full speed for that long will hurt also.

I'd come watch. Would that be allowed. Just call it a JV game. Don't have to worry about counting quarters (if that's still a thing) if you don't have a game that week. 

On 10/21/2018 at 5:37 PM, glenfromgreenback said:

I am going to change this playoff talk up a little to future Greenback Schedules... What do you all think about the Cherokees playing a top 1A out of state team? Just over the mtn in NC, Cherokee won the 1a title last year then there is also Robbinsville or Swain County teams are both 1A. Of course it doesnt have to be 1A team, just a good solid team... just a thought! 

Murphy would be the best matchup.  They are similar to the kees

• Thanks 1

On 10/20/2018 at 7:46 PM, TheAmbassador said:

Cloudland could make the third round this season. Whoever makes it though is staring at a mercy rule running clock likely by halftime. 

Cland would have been really good if they'd committed to the weight room.  It will take a strong o and d line to challenge the kees