Alcoa @ Austin East

Dark1

33 minutes ago, Booger said:

were the tinheads restin sum of their lil twisters durin last evenins contest

....and boy is that season at risk gainst next weeks fo

Booger just sayin :shock:

No, AE hang tough. Not gonna take that away from them. The Tornadoes should have a fun week of practice. Rankin says the twisters gotta get tougher after getting a couple banged up last night. On to Claiborne Co! :thumb:

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

No, AE hang tough. Not gonna take that away from them. The Tornadoes should have a fun week of practice. Rankin says the twisters gotta get tougher after getting a couple banged up last night. On to Claiborne Co! :thumb:

guess what Booger Mama sleeped in last evnin

Booger just sayin C3Pj.gif

• Like 1

On 10/26/2018 at 11:48 PM, Hitthatquataback said:

offensive line got their tail whipped tonight, been reading to many billboards! Enough of the Willie blount crap! They better go back to what their coached instead of the crap they hear & see!!

I personally liked the billboard. The O-line rarely gets the recognition they deserve. Yeah, they might not have had the best TEAM effort Friday night, but let’s not just throw the O-line under the bus for it, especially if you have a problem with giving them recognition when things are almost perfect.  Not sure what Willie Blount has to do with any of it? I will admit, I left the game feeling concerned Friday night . However, now looking back, the final score was 31-8. Not all games are going to be 56-0 at half like many expect.  Just shows how many of us Tornado fans have been spoiled over the years. Sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the season. Go Tornadoes!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Throwdeslant said:

I personally liked the billboard. The O-line rarely gets the recognition they deserve. Yeah, they might not have had the best TEAM effort Friday night, but let’s not just throw the O-line under the bus for it, especially if you have a problem with giving them recognition when things are almost perfect.  Not sure what Willie Blount has to do with any of it? I will admit, I left the game feeling concerned Friday night . However, now looking back, the final score was 31-8. Not all games are going to be 56-0 at half like many expect.  Just shows how many of us Tornado fans have been spoiled over the years. Sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the season. Go Tornadoes!!!!

Post of the day!!

• Thanks 1