Alcoa @ Austin East

Dark1

10 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Offensive pass interference? Ha, KIL ref's at their finest...........

I'd hate to be Alcoa players in the locker room right now!?......:ph34r:

10 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Offensive pass interference? Ha, KIL ref's at their finest...........

I'd hate to be Alcoa players in the locker room right now!?......:ph34r:

No sir he clearly grabbed his jersey .... AE is playing disclipne right now 0 Personal Fouls to Alcoa’s 4 or 5..... 

59 minutes ago, Turtle said:

No sir he clearly grabbed his jersey .... AE is playing disclipne right now 0 Personal Fouls to Alcoa’s 4 or 5..... 

After being grabbed and pushed. Defender was ALL Over HIM!

Alcoa's QB run for 4th and 1 was a clear BS spot. He got a solid 1.5 yards more. The side judge and the back judge had two different spots. I've watched the replay several times. Side judge clearly cheats Alcoa out of the spot. Sad!

When AE comes TO Alcoa.....too bad they have to leave their cheating refs in Knoxville.:thumb:

Worst Alcoa game in 5 years....still three touches better than AE.

Was a bad spot.

AE was more disciplined.

Rankin needs to just stop calling plays on offense. 85+% were his calls tonight, and it glaringly showed.

DBs need to catch the darn ball. dropped 4(?) ints tonight?

Jeff and His dad did a great job preparing their kids, Alcoa did not take this game seriously.

Second game will be a blowout.

Ill hang up and listen.

25 minutes ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

Worst Alcoa game in 5 years....still three touches better than AE.

Was a bad spot.

AE was more disciplined.

Rankin needs to just stop calling plays on offense. 85+% were his calls tonight, and it glaringly showed.

DBs need to catch the darn ball. dropped 4(?) ints tonight?

Jeff and His dad did a great job preparing their kids, Alcoa did not take this game seriously.

Second game will be a blowout.

Ill hang up and listen.

Well, I was apart of the chain crew tonight and it was a good spot haha!  even Rankin said, “he didn’t make it that was a good defensive stop by AE.”    Another thing , Rankin wasn’t calling the plays tonight so you’re wrong about that too.  Futhermore, #68 wasn’t opening  holes tonight.  You all got to give to AE their props because they came  ready to play and to also prove you all wrong.  You got to earn AE’s respect they will never “bow down to the champs!”   

But I clearly told someone after the game, watch the Coach T posters get on here and make a lot of excuses about how Rankin held back

10 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

AE played a good game. Alcoa made several uncharacteristic mistakes tonight. Play calling was horrific at times. Was a very physical game. VERY glad to get out of there with no major injuries. Region Champs! On to the next!!:thumb:

I stated that AE would be physical too, you all laughed haha but i agree, a lot of hard hitting went on.  

I tip  my hat to Alcoa , that dump pass killed AE last year and it killed them again this year.  That’s a good call by your offensive coach .. 

Edited by Turtle
Typo

AE played hard. Alcoa did not play their best game. Alcoa still won by 3 TDs at AE. 

18 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Well, I was apart of the chain crew tonight and it was a good spot haha!  even Rankin said, “he didn’t make it that was a good defensive stop by AE.”    Another thing , Rankin wasn’t calling the plays tonight so you’re wrong about that too.  Futhermore, #68 wasn’t opening  holes tonight.  You all got to give to AE their props because they came  ready to play and to also prove you all wrong.  You got to earn AE’s respect they will never “bow down to the champs!”   

But I clearly told someone after the game, watch the Coach T posters get on here and make a lot of excuses about how Rankin held back

Did you see the last drive? Never even had to throw the ball. Lined up 7 across the front and hammered in down their throats to the endzone.

Excited for the rematch in 3 weeks!!