5.       Germantown     11

6.       Mt. Juliet             12

7.       Hardin Valley     13

8.       Bradley Central 16

9.       Cane Ridge          19

10.   Ooltewah            22

5 hours ago, JohnnyLawrence said:

Lulz. 

Murvil done beat Oaktown and Alcoee would beat them by FOUR TOUCHDOWNS with that middle school offense and horrible game management that the Patriots possess. 

Hold your horses there tin can. It took 4 turnovers to beat Maryville by 6, so I'm not seeing Alcoa beat them by 28 (unless you're using Rankin 'Rithematic of course).

Injuries are part of the game of football but the night Oakland played Maryville they stopped us cold going up the middle until their stud linebacker that has committed to Arkansas went out in the first half. From that time forward we ran up the middle at free will. To make a long story short I don't believe Alcoa can beat Oakland. We have a great chance to play them again in the playoffs if everything works out right but it is very hard to play and win both games when two team like that play twice in a season. My first of the year prediction was Maryville to go 12-2 but I thought both losses would be against Oakland because of the returning players they had. The only negative for Oakland is the coach running a junior high offensive plan.