David Crockett vs Knox Halls

stockton4182

5 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

We will see tonight

Called it.

I said Crockett would win, but it wouldn't be a cakewalk for them due to the matchup of a Knoxville area defense against DC's "Knoxville area" offense.

Congrats to DC on the hard fought win at home against a badly depleted Halls team.

They get a rematch with Tennessee High next week.

10 minutes ago, BlueDevil58 said:

Called it.

I said Crockett would win, but it wouldn't be a cakewalk for them due to the matchup of a Knoxville area defense against DC's "Knoxville area" offense.

Congrats to DC on the hard fought win at home against a badly depleted Halls team.

They get a rematch with Tennessee High next week.

Wasn’t the defense that caused the problem it was the weather way to many dropped passes

12 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

Wasn’t the defense that caused the problem it was the weather way to many dropped passes

Did you watch the game at all !!! Halls defense played great they were in your QBs face all night and pretty much shutdown the run ! It was a great game I just wish we had our other Two RB and LB 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reddevil60 said:

We didn’t need to pass we ran it down your throat !! If # 1 doesn’t get hurt we win that game ! And Halls had lots of dropped balls too !!  If DC gets past Tennessee High Central will beat them by 40 pts or more 

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but we must get past Boone first. Our full attention is on them now after our decent showing against Cocke Co.

8 minutes ago, Reddevil60 said:

We didn’t need to pass we ran it down your throat !! If # 1 doesn’t get hurt we win that game ! And Halls had lots of dropped balls too !!  If DC gets past Tennessee High Central will beat them by 40 pts or more 

#1 was awesome we couldn’t stop him. Where was bosken hiding I did see him around 5 talked to him for a few