Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

4 hours ago, TN225 said:

Nothing against Marion or Trousdale but if the Jackets don’t mercy rule the Warriors I don’t see you having a chance against Tyner. 

this is true.  Tc is probably a couple of scores better than sp and they beat us 42-7 or something like that.  Tyner is probably a little better than TC and they could have had as many as they wanted.  To stay close to the jackets Mc would have to have lots of turnovers I feel like.  If not for a lapse in judgement, marion would be making a little side money at home this week looking to get to the second round.  Now they are looking to basketball.  But wait, they could be saving all their plays for this week......lol.  Look for region 4 to win 3 of 4 this week.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

On 11/1/2018 at 9:37 AM, TCRadio said:

It's kind of scary, all the Warriors not saying much, everyone saying its going to be mercy time, this is your so called "trap" game, it happened last year, hopefully the boys are focused on revenge and not tyner, yet!

Except for TTP and 1 or 2, They have been quiet since Coach McKrylon had to leave Jasper in the dark of night.  Ross Ricky finished them off.

Edited by rlh

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

Those Warriors get to sit over near the creek and freeze tonight and watch there team get beat and the season come to a disappointing end. TC, this is not the same Marion team yall faced last year by far!!!

No, I agree with Truth. It’s one of the most disappointing seasons I can remember because I thought they could win 6-7 games this season. Trousdale will  won this one tonight by at least 28 points. I look for them to be up by 21 at the half and cruise from there. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

No, I agree with Truth. It’s one of the most disappointing seasons I can remember because I thought they could win 6-7 games this season. Trousdale will  won this one tonight by at least 28 points. I look for them to be up by 21 at the half and cruise from there. 

The truth is the truth like yall say and having Nelson out this year really hurt them in a bad way.