Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

4 minutes ago, powerp said:

Tyner will be too much for TC

We will see in TC ain't the first time we have heard that about another team luckily for TC the game is played on the field and not on a track or on coach T I guess TC should just forfeit and just let Tyner have next week off 

1 minute ago, RTD said:

We will see in TC ain't the first time we have heard that about another team luckily for TC the game is played on the field and not on a track or on coach T I guess TC should just forfeit and just let Tyner have next week off 

After the game just make sure you say wow at all the athletes you see. I said the game will be competitive. I just see Tyner by 14

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Trousdale is solid. Tyner will frustrate you because of all the athletes that bail them out. 

I don’t have a dog in this race, but that halftime score at Tyner had me scratching my head??? I don’t agree with TC posters much, but I would’ve figured Tyner would of had ER mercy ruled at the half if they are indeed as good as they have been advertised?? 

Maybe they played down down to their opponent?? Sounds like TC did?

10 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t have a dog in this race, but that halftime score at Tyner had me scratching my head??? I don’t agree with TC posters much, but I would’ve figured Tyner would of had ER mercy ruled at the half if they are indeed as good as they have been advertised?? 

We came out sluggish, we scored 2 TD in first 4 minutes of 2nd half to put the game away 

28 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Probably the same tyner team that barely beat a terrible east Hamilton team.  Never know what you will get with the rams.  Hammered us last year in the playoffs and almost lose to rockwood last year.  Should be a good one next week.