Trousdale looks to get Revenge on Warriors

tcjacket13

9 hours ago, oldfootballplayer said:

Does anyone know why Tyner only beat East Robertson 35-13? Were there any special circumstances that explain why they didn't beat them worse and even mercy rule them? TC beat them 42-0. 

Sometimes teams just have bad games. Sometimes teams overlook somewhat the next team due to record or what not. Meigs has  had 2.5 games this season where it looks like it's just a choir to be out on the field. It happens. No the end of the world. And thankfully it hasn't happened in a win or go home situation to a football team that had a good chance to do it anyway. They are in fact kids... sometimes they act like it too. :thumb:

1 hour ago, SEVEN said:

2 td's, huh? How many would they beat y'all by then....4 or 5?

Oh come on man. I’m going to call it like it is. Trousdale and SP would be a good game unless one of them turned it over a bunch. Which is possible on our end. As for Tyner, I’m going to say it again. Trousdale very likely has the best “team” and coaching staff.  However, Tyner probably has more athletes than anyone TC has faced. Tyner is like a bi-polar or PMS woman. You never know what you’re going to get. They could come out and be world beaters because of those great athletes. Or they could come out and just lay a gigantic turd. You just never really know. This game should be the 2A game of the week.  

37 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO, if they couldn’t mercy rule East Robertson they wouldn’t do it to us either. Tyner is a solid team because of their athletes, but they aren’t unbeatable. 

I don't think they are unbeatable, I was just looking at person for person. Like you said, best collection of talent in the area.

11 hours ago, H2Oman said:

From what I seen score wise..  Tyner struggled  more than they should with a  terrible East Robertson team. I’m betting this will be a good game!

Exactly what I was thinking.... If they are as good as everyone is saying they should of mopped the floor with ER like TC did...

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Sometimes teams just have bad games. Sometimes teams overlook somewhat the next team due to record or what not. Meigs has  had 2.5 games this season where it looks like it's just a choir to be out on the field. It happens. No the end of the world. And thankfully it hasn't happened in a win or go home situation to a football team that had a good chance to do it anyway. They are in fact kids... sometimes they act like it too. :thumb:

That is a good generic answer to my question. I was looking for specifics (e.g., injuries, turnovers, penalties, players out, etc.). However, maybe Tyner just had a bad game and/or ER played above expectations. I just thought there might be other reasons. If not, maybe TC has a chance if Tyner has a bad night. 

37 minutes ago, oldfootballplayer said:

That is a good generic answer to my question. I was looking for specifics (e.g., injuries, turnovers, penalties, players out, etc.). However, maybe Tyner just had a bad game and/or ER played above expectations. I just thought there might be other reasons. If not, maybe TC has a chance if Tyner has a bad night. 

Bad games, slow starts happen. Ive witnessed 2 from my home team this year for sure. And I do very much think Trousdale has achance. This game could go either way. Tyner honestly may be feeling their mortality after a game like that and come out non composed and second guessing or they could come out fired up and ready to prove them selves. Same for Trousdale. Alot aren't giving them a chance and if that motivates them then who knows. I've seen Trousdale play they are a complete team a really good defense with. Good offense to back it up. This will end up being a game of who wants it more? and who has more turnovers. I kinda feel like Trousdale may pull it out.

Researching a little it looks as if they slowed Tyners run game some causing them to pass a little more then normal. Pulled away and steadily. Just slower then some previous opponents. Anyhow, that's what I could find on your question. If there were any injuries I'm not aware of any or it wasn't stated.

Edited by Imthayeti