Bruceton-Mcewen Brawl

Amannamedhorse

6 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

Mcewen dirty lol. How about number 10 from bruceton. Wait to tsssa sees video of him. I lost count of his personal fouls. Not to mention brucetons coach Getting into it with a player. 

I don't have a horse in this race but WC played both teams in the past few weeks and both were clean games, Bruceton had one player to act up but nothing to bad, you just have to take it sometimes. Hate to hear this happened

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

I don't have a horse in this race but WC played both teams in the past few weeks and both were clean games, Bruceton had one player to act up but nothing to bad, you just have to take it sometimes. Hate to hear this happened

The game was clean until Mcewen went up two scores and after that it was a late hit on every play. Several by number 10 that were called

35 minutes ago, Amannamedhorse said:

The radio guys said both teams were on the field fighting and that once the film was seen by TSSAA Mcewen might not have enough players to even play next week.

TSSAA does not review film  They can only go by what the officials report who was ejected.