Sale Creek @ Gordonsville.

croz6110

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

That's a good one I give that to you but they where actually down for last year but I didn't see Gordonsville step up and play Macon when they where really good just like how Gordonsville is avoiding Upperman coming off a undefeated season this year all im saying step up and play a 6a team or play Cookville if Gordonsville want other teams to respect them then stop playing Jackson Co who shouldn't even have a football program or other 1-9 teams all wins aren't created equal is all that in saying java respect for your schedule and do it the TC way any time anywhere and no matter how big the school is and how big of a school 

Do you even read your own posts?

Very few high school 1A programs would schedule a 5 or 6A program during regular season.  I don't see how that would help your program.  TC scheduling Lebanon  was no surprise to me.  I had TC picked to beat Lebanon both years because I knew a little bit about both programs and this is Lebanon's first year to be competitive in a long time.  I wouldn't put our program up against Cookeville.  What can you gain from that ?

2 minutes ago, GoBlue98 said:

Very few high school 1A programs would schedule a 5 or 6A program during regular season.  I don't see how that would help your program.  TC scheduling Lebanon  was no surprise to me.  I had TC picked to beat Lebanon both years because I knew a little bit about both programs and this is Lebanon's first year to be competitive in a long time.  I wouldn't put our program up against Cookeville.  What can you gain from that ?

Playing against good competition only makes your team become better that's why instead of playing Jackson Co which none region games doesn't factor in with making playoffs so how does  playing one of worse teams in Tennessee help your team come playoff time 

TC played Jackson Co. !!!  & Macon (5-5) Cascade (3-7) East Robinson (5-5) and playoffs vs Marion Co. (3-6).  You barely beat friendship, lost to H2O (who G'ville also plays) and got beat by Lebanon.  Yes, Lebanon is larger school and I commend you on playing them but I really don't think that your schedule is that superior to other programs.  Oh, by the way you got beat by Whitwell.  Whitwell is a Class 1A team with a lot of talent but I guarantee you that when that game was scheduled TC was expecting to come off with a big win and they were not playing them because "it's good competition and it will make us better".  You talk about us, why doesn't TC play Alcoa, Tyner, or Meigs ? 

18 minutes ago, RTD said:

Playing against good competition only makes your team become better that's why instead of playing Jackson Co which none region games doesn't factor in with making playoffs so how does  playing one of worse teams in Tennessee help your team come playoff time 

Don't know if it hurts or helps our case, but Jackson did beat us last year.

8 minutes ago, GoBlue98 said:

TC played Jackson Co. !!!  & Macon (5-5) Cascade (3-7) East Robinson (5-5) and playoffs vs Marion Co. (3-6).  You barely beat friendship, lost to H2O (who G'ville also plays) and got beat by Lebanon.  Yes, Lebanon is larger school and I commend you on playing them but I really don't think that your schedule is that superior to other programs.  Oh, by the way you got beat by Whitwell.  Whitwell is a Class 1A team with a lot of talent but I guarantee you that when that game was scheduled TC was expecting to come off with a big win and they were not playing them because "it's good competition and it will make us better".  You talk about us, why doesn't TC play Alcoa, Tyner, or Meigs ? 

right Jackson, Cascade, and East are region games so we have no control of that, nor do we with Marion, as I stated earlier, we scheduled whitwell thinking we would win but it would be a competitive game. And we don't play alcoa for a reason, I think everyone knows why, Tyner because we will likely play them in the playoffs for next couple years, and meigs because well Meigs probably won't play due to the trip. Gordonsville opponents are 44-55 and Trousdales are 65-35 so that's that, Gordy tries to schedule up the best they can. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, GoBlue98 said:

Jackson, Cascade and ER are all region games for TC. Marion Co is playoff game that's not scheduled and FC are the defending state champions in the small private classification and where on a 15 game winning streak and Whitwell would have mercy-ruled Gordonsville for past two years and yes they are always a good team that makes the playoffs everyone that keeps up with football knew that they would be good and why would TC play Megis and Tyner when we have to play them in the playoffs if TC wins the next game will be against Tyner